Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Will's Book Nook: My Favorite Husband Scribblings


My Favorite Husband starred Lucille Ball and Richard Denning as a married couple named Liz and George Cugat (later changed to Cooper). Each show featured George experiencing a problem, often caused by Liz trying to help. First on the radio, and later on television, the series eventually morphed into I Love Lucy, also starring Lucille Ball and her real-life husband, Desi Arnaz. Listening to My Favorite Husband really helped me understand Lucille Ball's comedic style. I haven't finished listening to it yet, but so far I'd give it 3.5 out of 5 scribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Ways to Honor Earth Day

  Saturday is Earth Day, so we decided to come up with a list of ways to get involved on Earth or any day, because as they say: Earth Day is...