Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Will's Book Nook: Looney Toons Golden Collection

 

I know this is not book related, but I was excited to hear about the release of a remastered collection of Looney Toons cartoons. I watched them growing up, so it's nostalgic for me. Mel Blanc is also one of my favorite voice actors and a fun fact is that he did the voices for all the Looney Toons characters. I recommend the documentary Man of a Thousand Voices if you're interested in learning more about him. My top three favorite Looney Toons characters are Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Yosemite Sam, but it's impossible to choose a number one favorite. Side note: there are some jokes and story lines that would be considered offensive today. For nostalgia's sake and for all the extra features, I give this collection 5 out of 5 scribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Ways to Honor Earth Day

  Saturday is Earth Day, so we decided to come up with a list of ways to get involved on Earth or any day, because as they say: Earth Day is...