Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Will's Book Nook: Good Omens Scribblings

 

It is the 10th anniversary of the release of Neil Gaiman & Terry Prachett's Good Omens, so a special audiobook edition is being released today featuring cast interviews and an introduction by the author. I read it quite awhile ago, and I remember enjoying a lot. It was one of the first Neil Gaiman book I ever read. Like his other work, it is weird and funny, but mostly just weird. I have come to appreciate his sense of humor and fun characters. The book is about an angel and a demon trying to prevent the apocalypse. I'm looking forward to hearing from some of the supporting cast members, who I'm not as familiar with, as I am with David Tennant and Michael Sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Ways to Honor Earth Day

  Saturday is Earth Day, so we decided to come up with a list of ways to get involved on Earth or any day, because as they say: Earth Day is...