Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Will’s Book Nook: My Own Scribblings!


I’m going to take a sharp turn from British radio shows and talk about short story I wrote, called “Red and Green.” I took inspiration from Tony Hillerman, whose books I had been reading. Its about a detective in a wheelchair who, with the help of his physical therapist, solves a chile heist. I liked flexing my creative brain muscles. I also liked including characters inspired by my real life friends and featuring real places in New Mexico. It was fun to inject humor into the stories. I wrote these stories awhile ago, but I’ve been thinking about getting back to it recently, since I’ve been to some new places that I want to write about. I’d especially like to write about Tinkertown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Ways to Honor Earth Day

  Saturday is Earth Day, so we decided to come up with a list of ways to get involved on Earth or any day, because as they say: Earth Day is...