Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Will’s Book Nook: Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Treason Scribblings

 

Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Treason by George Mann and Cavan Scott is an Audible Original production. The Queen of England has been kidnapped, so Holmes and Watson are trying to find out the culprit. Everyone is a suspect. I personally suspect Prince Edward because he is an extremely shifty guy. I don’t trust that man. He would be next in line to the throne. I like the diverse cast, for example Doctor Watson is played by a black man for the first time. And there is a lot more humor where you wouldn’t expect humor in this adaptation. So far, I would give it 5 scribbles because it’s one of those books that I was hooked into the moment I started listening. It kept me guessing from the very beginning. I haven’t finished it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Ways to Honor Earth Day

  Saturday is Earth Day, so we decided to come up with a list of ways to get involved on Earth or any day, because as they say: Earth Day is...